Saturday 22 March 2014

Interview at SoapJam


Silvia at http://soapjam.wordpress.com/ is one of those lovely soapmakers and bloggers that contacted me early on in her soap making adventures, full of excitement and questions.  I love getting those emails from excited new soapmakers and love helping them.  I really can't believe how far she has come in less than a year!! 

She recently asked me to do an interview, sent me some great questions and has now posted the interview in 2 parts on her blog.  If you wish to read the interview, head on over to Silvia's blog.
http://soapjam.wordpress.com/2014/03/18/inspiring-soap-maker-jennifer-young-part-1-of-2/

We had 75 litres of wonderful, rich, recently pressed organic extra-virgen olive oil was delivered the other day by David from the olive oil mil we work with.  Inhaling the scent is heaven... so we are heading into full-on soap production!  So excited!   We are also making soap for this olive oil mill with their oil. 

Happy soaping everyone and Happy Spring!!!

xo
 

 

18 comments:

Donna OShaughnessy said...

Hi Jen! Loved reading the interview, you are always such an inspiration not just because of WHAT you do but because of HOW you do it. With so much pure joy!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Donna - she put it succinctly. :-)

Jennifer Young said...

Donna & Sylvia, Thanks so much for your awesome comments. You guys rock!!! xo Jen

pirouette handmade essentials said...

Its a great work

Amor Bath Bombs said...

Hello
I visit your blog. Thanks for sharing such beautiful information, and I hope you will share some more info about Wholesale Soap Bars. You wrote really very well, I really like your blog and information provided by you. I appreciate your work.
Thanks

Victoria Adam said...

Hi. I am victoria I read your blog its really informative. I like to read your more blogs. Thanks for sharing this blog.
More Information

Teresa D Dolan said...

It's Really good blog i Like the way how you explain it. I am grateful to read it. Thanks for sharing.
Click Here

Teresa D Dolan said...

Thankx for sharing this article. Its really informative article. I really enjoy your site I am waiting for new article.
For More Information

Monica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
thomasjack said...

If you need any type of boxes you can visit the link.
wholesale Cereal boxes
flat Chinese Food boxes

thomasjack said...

I appreciate your post thanks for sharing the information.
where to buy Spa Boxes
printed Invitation box

Florence said...



I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

Jack David said...

I really appreciate your article. Your article contains useful information which improves my knowledge. The custom box packaging facilitates you with the finest quality.
Custom Pillow Boxes
Custom Printed Pillow Boxes

Olivia said...

Buy custom Soap Wraps Boxes. Visit us & shop attractive packaging products for handmade and beauty soaps Free design support, Low MOQs, Wholesale prices.

Custom Packaging Solution said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Derek Advert said...

Live Cricket App With HD quality – Live Cricket Streaming App with HD Quality – This application has various features. It is not only confined to cricket but also provides the live streaming of different shows and films.

Steve Parker said...

Your post is very informative But some products need special packaging like software boxes to provide full customization on products.

Aryarowan said...

Its awesome to see your articles about your products i found the quality and creativity of your products good and great! So I suggest you here that plz use oThe Customized Boxes for your products to grow up the captivating and charming look of your products.