Sunday 7 February 2010

Passion for Soap Making

My very first blog entry.... and I am getting close to reaching 100 experimental bathces of soap! I started in October 2009 and soap making has become a passion. I don't know what I love most about it.... creating new recipes.... researching ingredientes.... hunting down ingredients... creating packaging.... measuring.... mixing.... naming... receiving an order.... selling.... experimenting with scents.... design... colour.... removing a soap from the mould... cutting.... and of course.... trying out a new soap when finished curing. I love all of it!

2 comments:

p-lee said...

Jennifer, I can't tell you how excited I was to find your blog. Your soap is gorgeous and you inspire me to get off my butt and make more soap! I'd love to hear more about batches 1-89! I'm currently on batch 10 myself :)

Jennifer Young said...

Hello there! I am glad you are enjoying my blog! I can't find your email address, so I will write a comment on your blog or send me your email address and I will write you. xo Jen