Sunday 29 August 2010

Beautiful Gift - Los Jabones de Atenea – Precioso Regalo

I found someone who lives less than an hour away from me who came to pick up the Palm Oil I was giving away... Inma at Atenea Soaps or Los Jabones de Atenea http://losjabonesdeatenea.blogspot.com/ or http://ateneablog.blogspot.com/. So we met yesterday morning and I handed over the palm oil. First we had a coffee together with Inma’s husband and we got along so easily... Not too difficult to imagine with the soaping passion we share! The sweetest thing was that she brought me a gift of several of her soaps as well as a beautiful soap dish and a lip balm. It was hard to choose which one to try first... but as I am currently on a Honey soap kick and I just LOVE honey soaps I started there. I love the fabulously rustic and natural look of Inma’s honey soap for sensitive skin. Trying it out, it has very nice lather and is wonderfully mild and softening. It leaves my hands feeling like baby skin. Thank you so much Inma! I look forward to meeting up again.


Encontré alguien que vive a menos de una hora de mi casa y vino para recoger el Aceite de Palma que estaba regalando – Inma de Los Jabones de Atenea http://losjabonesdeatenea.blogspot.com/ o http://ateneablog.blogspot.com/. Nos reunimos ayer por la mañana y le di el aceite. Primero tomamos un café juntas con su marido y nos llevamos de maravilla… no era muy difícil dado que compartimos la misma pasión para hacer jabones! ¡Que precioso regalo me trajo! – varios jabones suyos, un bálsamo labial y una jabonera muy bonita. Fue difícil elegir que jabón probar primero… pero como estoy obsesionada últimamente con los jabones de miel, empecé con ese. Me encanta la pinta maravillosamente rustica y natural de su jabón de miel para pieles sensibles. Probándolo, tiene espuma muy rica y es super suave para la piel. Me ha dejado las manos como piel de bebe. Muchísimas gracias Inma! Tengo ganas de vernos de nuevo y compartir mas ideas! Besos Jen

7 comments:

Atenea said...

Ha sido un verdadero placer conocerte. Yo tembién espero que no tardemos mucho en volver a encontrarnos. Besicos.

Soaps and Bubbles said...

Awesome :D

The Soap Sister said...

Beautiful soaps! I love the colors and the packaging...very nice!

Maggie said...

Isn't it nice to have someone who lives nearby to talk soaps together? This is such a wonderful start of a special friendship. :)

Natural Aroma Handmade Soaps said...

They look lovely and it all worked out so well, how great to have another soapy lady near to be able to meet with.

Ambra said...

I agree. They are lovely soaps - and what fun to be able to meet another soaper! Very few people have the patience to talk soap :)

Amy W said...

How fun!!! Such beautiful soaps too -